Dear Industry Participant:
Would it interest you to reach Chemical Industry Participants from all across the Gulf States and access lucrative Business Deals, Projects, Contracts & Tenders in the Middle East?
Be Part of CHEMTEX & CORROSION 2003 Exhibition & Conference at the Dubai World Trade Centre, United Arab Emirates, March 4-6, 2003.
This exhibition & conference is specifically tailored to everyone involved in the Chemical Industry.
·Approximately 70% of the attendees are first-timers
·Visitors are from all across the Pan Arab Region looking for International suppliers
·56% of the attendees represent large enterprises and come to sign-up large contracts
·Valuable exposure to all Middle Eastern States from one location in one visit
It’s an opportunity to increase your company’s competitive edge in the gulf marketplace.
As an exhibitor you will be able to:
· Reach a targeted audience
· Meet customers and potential customers face to face
· Close sales
· Be a part of the BEST venue in the region
· Launch new products and applications to an extensive audience
· Strengthen customer relations
· Participate in our conference program
CAN YOU AFFORD NOT TO BE PART OF THIS OPPORTUNITY!
The conference & exhibition offers opportunities for virtually ALL elements of the Chemical Industry.
There is no other comprehensive opportunity for suppliers to target the regions users of chemical industry related products & services.
CHEMTEX & CORROSION 2003 is the only industry event where all chemical industry related technologies are represented in one show.
Attendees come to CHEMTEX & CORROSION 2003 to gather information and to select vendors for their purchasing needs.
You can Survey the marketplace.
Demonstrate products that can't be easily taken on a sales call.
Assist attendees in discovering ways to improve their industry applications.
Build and strengthen customer relations.
Representatives from manufacturing industries from all sectors of the industry and users of every element related to chemical industry operations will attend. These targeted individuals have influence and buying power to make important decisions about purchasing products and services such as yours.
Your booth will be visited by:
· Business Leaders & Industrial Managers
· Municipality & Government Planning Authorities
· Officials from institutions and governments
· Consultants, engineers & technologists
· Investors, chemical consultants
· Environmental consultants and financiers
· Researchers, academics
· Chemical & petrochemical industry personnel
· Oil & gas, refineries, paper & pulp, fertilizers, glass & ceramics
· Pharmaceutical products, plastic & fiber glass, paints, inks & coatings
· Hotels, contractors, businessmen
· Supervisors, Manufacturing Engineers, Quality Control Managers
· Foremen, Plant Managers, Design Engineers, Technical Directors
· Business Managers, Purchasing Agents
. And more
THE REGION FACES THE HIGHEST CORROSION PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD AND IS CONSTANTLY SEEKING SOLUTIONS.
LUCRATIVE MARKET WITH TREMENDOUS BUYING POWER
Attendees come from around the Arabian Gulf to learn firsthand about
the latest development and advances in technology. Dubai as the regions most happening place will attract a large regional gathering.
BOOTH SPACES ARE CURRENTLY OPEN.
The application for exhibit space must be completed and returned early to confirm your participation, as space is limited.
If you have any questions, please use the following to get in touch with the show organizer:
Person: Mr. Benjamin Clements
Call: +971 4-3435777
Fax: +971 4-3436115
We look forward to seeing you on the show floor!