I am an engineering recruiter in Seattle, WA area looking for someone who has experience in designing high end audio amplifiers. The company that I'm working with is one of the leading manufacturers of state of the art audio components (Amplifiers, Mixers, Speakers, etc..)They are looking for someone to work for them full time in a direct capacitiy. Below is a copy of the job description. If this
sounds remotely interesting please contact me via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Power Amplifier Design Engineer
REPORTS TO: Engineering Manager
SUMMARY: Develop cutting edge Linear Power Amplifier products.
- Develop Linear Power Amplifier products.
- Work with product managers to define product specs.
- Work with Project managers to define Engineering schedules for a timely completion of projects.
- Source and Qualify new parts on existing and new Amplifier Designs.
- Guide PCB Layout resources on new designs.
- Provide Technicians with test specs to qualify Prototypes.
- Work with manufacturing to ensure a smooth and timely transition from Design to Production.
- BSEE Degree in Electronics required.
- 3yrs of Power Amplifier Design experience required.
- Power Logic experience required.
- PADS PCB design experience preferred.
- Project lead experience preferred but not essential.
- Works well in a team environment