[ List Subjects ][ Current Board ][ Post Message ]
Subject: Analog Mixer Design Engineer
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]
Date: 03/20/01 at 5:51 PM
Posted by: jesse
I'm an engineering recruiter looking for someone who can design an "Analog Mixer" and who would be interested in working for a well respected musical equipment manufacturer in the Seattle, WA area. Below is a copy of the job description. If you are remotely interested please contact me via e-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) This particular position is NOT a contract position but rather a direct position.
Analog Mixer Design Engineer
REPORTS TO: Engineering Manager
SUMMARY: Develop Analog Mixer products.
- Develop Analog Mixer products.
- Work with product managers to define product specs.
- Work with Project managers to define Engineering schedules for a timely completion of projects.
- Source and Qualify new parts on existing and new Analog Mixer Designs.
- Guide PCB Layout resources on new designs.
- Provide Technicians with test specs to qualify Prototypes.
- Work with manufacturing to ensure a smooth and timely transition from Design to Production.
- BSEE Degree in Electronics required.
- 3yrs of Analog Mixer Design experience required.
- Power Logic experience required.
- PADS PCB design experience preferred.
- Project lead experience preferred but not essential.
- Works well in a team environment.
Post a Follow-up: