Main Page of Foundry Technology Forum
Brief Description of Forum:
Dedicated to the foundry industry for theory and techniques
- Metallurgy, sand, cores, patterns and all other facets of
See Also: Metalworking Machinery and Plastic Machinery at EquipMatching.
- Please use current board to make new discussion threads.
- In the archives you still could post followups and make contribution to the
- When you post a follow-up, our system will automatically send a notification
to the person you reply to. Your follow-up, therefore, will not be missed, even if
you post it long after the original message was posted.
- There are a lot of message in this board. You are suggested to use our Site Search
to find those topics interesting you and save your time.