[ List Subjects ][ Current Board ][ Post Message ]
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]
Date: 09/28/00 at 4:15 AM
Posted by: Jaime Andrés Aranguren C.
I'm looking forward create my own EPROM memories programmer, but have
- What are the differences betwwn f.i. 27128 and 27128A, just for
programming and being from the same vendor?
- Are there only differences concerning power consumption petween HMOS
and CMOS processes between f.i. 27128 and 27C128? Is it possible to
program them the same way?
- Must I just take care of the differences between sizes, organization,
Vcc, Vpp, but still use the same algortithms?
- Is it bettter to define for each supported device all its
characteristics (sizes, organization, Vcc, Vpp, Pinouts) in a header
or .ini file?
- How can I make the programmer to support different pinouts? I. e.
when changing the size of the device, is it possible to have now a pin
as output, when it was an input before. The point is, the hardware must
be slightly different for each device to program.
Please reply to email@example.com
Thanks a lot
Post a Follow-up: