In Reply to: mentor graphics designer opportunities posted by Jeff Berry on 09/28/00 at 3:00 PM:
SHUKLA ANIRUDDHA VINAYAK
(Printed Circuit Board Fabricator)
Plot No: 804, Sector 24,
Adarshnagar, Gandhinagar, India – 382 023
Having More than Five years of experience in CAD-CAM Department in National Technology (India) Inc. www.nationaltech.com Attended Several training such as CAD-CAM, CNC, QC, WET PROCESS, PHOTO SCREEN.
OBJECTIVE: Looking for a challenging job opportunity, which exploits my inner talents and can provide me a work environment that can help me in emerging as a competitive professional in the field of Printed Circuit Board.
STRENGTHS IN SOFTWARE.
Operating systems : Dos 5.0, Windows 2000 & N T.
Package : Ms –Office. 2000
Graphics Editor : Photoshop, PageMaker & Autocad
Cad/Cam : Ucam – 6, Ecam-6, Gerbtool-10 & NC-cam-4.1.
Others Knowledge : Internet
· Diploma In Electronics
· Higher Secondary School Certificate
· Secondary School Certificate
Corporate Training Attended:
Name of the Training Duration
CAD-CAM Four Months
CNC Two Months
WET Process Two Months
Photo Screen Six Months
PRESENT & PAST COMPANY JOB PROFILE/ EXPERIENCE:
Organization Designation From To
National Technology (India) Inc. Printed Circuit Board Fabricator Mar-1998 Till Date
Kinetic Engineering Ltd. Works Manager 1996 Mar-1998
National Technology (India) Inc. Platting supervisor 1994 1996
· Working with Engineering Department for Production ,Planning & Pre-Engineering. Working on CAM350 and NC CAM for Designing and Programming of PCB Making ONE UP files, CAD files and Programming for Drilling and routing as per customer given Gerber data.
· I also take care of the customer system for the complete record of customers, part numbers, revisions and other such important things. I regularly supervise this customer system and also maintain ISO documents. Our total work as per ISO 9002 regulations & customerasation.
Besides all these things I know the operation of GERBER SYSTEM especially for plotting as well as CRESENT - 30 PLOTTER machine and DO-PONT DEVELOPER machine. I also know how to maintain the plotter and developer machine.
Our total work format is internet based by which we daily make use of FTP and download our customer data and orders. Also I communicate with our HEAD OFFICE in various ways - like chatting, outlook express and of course FTP site.
I have knowledge of the operations of MARK V Excellon drilling machine. I have also worked on this machine. I know the programming for Drill & ROUT.
I have been trained as a plating supervisor to look after the wet process department. I have thorough knowledge of the wet process department, i.e. plating side. I also know how to maintain copper bath, micro etch bath, etc. I have also worked GEREX HAL machine and know how to maintain it.
I have been trained and worked in photo screen Department. I know the ins and outs of alignment on board and exposure. I know the operation of 2 kV and 5 kV ORC exposure machine. I can also manually align the board if job is a critical to handle. Now at present we have pinning system. I also know how to make a Contact of Master Dizo and Working Dizo.
As quality control is the main heart of any company, I too know to have inlook in the qualities of QC Inspection and am aware of the fact that how and wnich problem we have to encounter. I am aware of the problems coming upward.
PERSONAL DETAILS ;
English, Hindi & Gujarati
* Sex : Male,
* Marital Status : Single
* Date of Birth : June 8th 1972
* Citizen of India
* Hobbies : light music, reading books & Traveling
* Phone No: 0091- 2712-25227
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org