| Home | Terms of Use | Site Map | Contact Us |
IndustryCommunity.com > Electrical and Electronic Community > Analog Circuit Design Forum > Message
Main Menu

[ List Subjects ][ Post Message ]
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]

Subject: circuit

Date: 10/07/03 at 8:01 AM
Posted by: cicero franco
E-mail: engenharia[AT55]aquamundi.com.br (replace [AT55] with @ to reply)
Message Posted:

i'm looking for a simple circuit that detects a change in the input voltage. that means when the input voltage ups to zero from vcc, the circuit generate a pulse signal in the output.

Follow Ups:

Post a Follow-up:


Message to Post:


1999-2001 Sunlit Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.