| Home | Terms of Use | Site Map | Contact Us |
IndustryCommunity.com > Electrical and Electronic Community > Analog Circuit Design Forum > Message
Main Menu

[ List Subjects ][ Main Page ]
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]

Subject: Re: Very Large Transformer - What is it?

Date: 06/09/03 at 6:43 PM
Posted by: Russ Kincaid
E-mail: russlk-nospam@netzero.com
Message Posted:

In Reply to: Very Large Transformer - What is it? posted by Dave on 06/08/03 at 1:54 PM:

The transformer would appear to be for a high frequency switching power supply. At high frequency the current tends to flow on the surface, which is the reason for using ribbon conductors. I expect it would be rated at 50 amps or more.

Follow Ups:

Post a Follow-up:


Message to Post:


1999-2001 Sunlit Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.