| Home | Terms of Use | Site Map | Contact Us |
IndustryCommunity.com > Electrical and Electronic Community > Analog Circuit Design Forum > Message
Main Menu

[ List Subjects ][ Main Page ]
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]

Subject: Re: how do I replace pot with digital control

Date: 03/06/03 at 2:01 AM
Posted by: Dominic Suter
E-mail: spamme@gmx.ch
Message Posted:

In Reply to: Re: how do I replace pot with digital control posted by Russ Kincaid on 03/03/03 at 8:29 PM:

There also Digital Pots on the marked, wich have only an up/down input. The output resistance will be controlled by a FET Array. I think, this parts are available @ some different producers. Have a look @ google.
This version is much more easier than a DAC.

Follow Ups:

Post a Follow-up:


Message to Post:


1999-2001 Sunlit Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.