| Home | Terms of Use | Site Map | Contact Us |
IndustryCommunity.com > Electrical and Electronic Community > Analog Circuit Design Forum > Message
Main Menu

[ List Subjects ][ Main Page ]
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]

Subject: how do I replace pot with digital control

Date: 03/03/03 at 4:14 PM
Posted by: nathan wilson
E-mail: nathan_wilson@hotmail.com
Message Posted:

my old tv has a potentiometer for the volume control. I would like to replace it with two buttons to increase/decrease the volume. my initial thought is to build some sort of counter that increments or decrements. it would feed a simple D to A converter.

Follow Ups:

Post a Follow-up:


Message to Post:


1999-2001 Sunlit Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.