| Home | Terms of Use | Site Map | Contact Us |
IndustryCommunity.com > Electrical and Electronic Community > Analog Circuit Design Forum > Message
Main Menu

[ List Subjects ][ Main Page ]
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]

Subject: Re: earth leakage tester

Date: 10/06/02 at 11:37 AM
Posted by: Russ Kincaid
E-mail: russlk@netzero.com
Message Posted:

In Reply to: earth leakage tester posted by FINN on 10/05/02 at 5:26 PM:

You will need a 220 volt isolation transformer with center tap. Connect your meter from center tap to ground to measure the leakage.

Follow Ups:

Post a Follow-up:


Message to Post:


1999-2001 Sunlit Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.