| Home | Terms of Use | Site Map | Contact Us |
IndustryCommunity.com > Electrical and Electronic Community > Analog Circuit Design Forum > Message
Main Menu

[ List Subjects ][ Main Page ]
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]

Subject: Re: Ultrasonic high output fogger or mister

Date: 10/16/00 at 7:12 PM
Posted by: Mike
E-mail: lightinpro@aol.com
Message Posted:

In Reply to: Ultrasonic high output fogger or mister posted by Mitch on 08/30/00 at 11:30 PM:

Hey there!
Actually, I'm trying to do the exact same thing, with little success. After doing a lot of research, I figured
out that Radio Shack probably carries all of the parts, but I can't seem to get them to help me out. They
actually told me to check with my local college. Well, I'm in college and no one could tell me anything
about how to build one.
I can tell you that I have managed to figure this out...
- You can buy one for $*** at *** if you'd like
- If you want to still build your own: Radio Shack carries something called an "Ultrasonic Transducer" which
emits the waves to create a sort of 'wake' in the water, bubble, and then produce the low lying mist. I know
that it needs some type of transformer to step the power down "x" amnt. as well as an oscilator to send
the frequency to vibrate the transducer. But beyond that, I'm stuck. How much do you know so far?


Follow Ups:

Post a Follow-up:


Message to Post:


1999-2001 Sunlit Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.