In Reply to: Opening for VLSI Backend Designers posted by Kalpa on 04/08/02 at 8:44 AM:
c/o Mr. Ramanna (Owner)
#Door.no .704, 3rd cross,
1st Main, Domlur,
Phone no. 080-5350120
E-mail : email@example.com
OBJECTIVE : Seeking a challenging responsibility in the field of Physical Design, layout, Physical Verification (DRC/LVS/ERC/ANT) and RC-Extraction.
SUMMARY OF WORK EXPERIENCE:
* 1 1/2 years of experience:
WORK EXPERIENCE :
October, '01 - July '02, ATIIT Chennai, India
- Responsible Digital design, Physical design, layout, DRC/LVS
- Physical verification, DRC, LVS and Antenna using Calibre, Mentor tool
- Involved in Std cells verification, modifying and fixing layout for DRC/LVS clean
using Calibre tools.
- Involved in RC-Extraction, using xCalibre, Mentor tool
- GDSII data generation
- Simulation and design of digital circuits
Nov. '00 - April '01, ETDC, Hyderabad, India
- Design and development of Solid - State Cable Fault Detector
- Implementing hand held battery operated portable unit for detecting the signals.
- Involved in Signal generating and transmitting units implementation.
- Involved in signal generation and amplification unit implementation to operate on 230V AC mains
P.G Diploma in Physical Design from ATIIT, Chennai, 2002
BS in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Osmania University, June, 2001
USED FOLLOWING CAD TOOLS :
Calibre: For Design Rule Checking, Layout Vs Schematic reporting
IC-Station : Layout editing, Floorplan, Place & route
Xcalibre: For Parasitic Extraction
Modelsim: For Hardware Simulation
Leonardo: For synthesis
Languages: Hardware implementation languages VHDL & Verilog
Reference: Available up on request