| Home | Terms of Use | Site Map | Contact Us |
IndustryCommunity.com > Electrical and Electronic Community > Computer Build and Repair Forum > Message
Main Menu

[ List Subjects ][ Current Board ][ Post Message ]
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]

Subject: PCB fuse by 'SKK'

Date: 11/13/00 at 5:38 AM
Posted by: Norman Weiss
E-mail: newsreply@normanweiss.de
Message Posted:


I'm just repairing an older IBM notebook and found a broken fuse by a manufacturer named 'SKK'. The fuse is a microfuse rated 125V, 3.15 A DC. (like these http://www.wickmann.com/html/ptr3.html).
But the two leads are of unequal length and it quite prominently states "DC". So I was wondering if there are electronic microfuses or fuses that care about polarity.
Maybe anyones knows about that or has heard about the manufacturer 'SKK' or knows a different forum or address where I can find information ;-)

Thanks a lot,
Norman Weiss


Follow Ups:

Post a Follow-up:


Message to Post:


1999-2001 Sunlit Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.