| Home | Terms of Use | Site Map | Contact Us |
IndustryCommunity.com > Electrical and Electronic Community > EMC and Safety Regulatory Expertise Forum > Message
Main Menu

[ List Subjects ][ Post Message ]
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]

Subject: Re: Telephone Shock in Ear -EEK!

Date: 08/22/03 at 9:45 AM
Posted by: Clare Smyth
E-mail: kingflare@hotmail.com
Message Posted:

In Reply to: Telephone Shock in Ear -EEK! posted by Tracy Lentz on 03/03/02 at 6:38 PM:

I'm home sick today cause I got an electric shock in my ear on Monday August 18th, 03. I was leaving a message when right in the middle of it I felt this currant come through the phone into my head and over my teeth. I had to put the message on hold as I tried to regain myself. I thought I was going to have a seezer though I've never had one before. The Production Coordinator saw this happen to me and called the phone company who said it was impossible. Some people at work don't believe me, but the shock has completly left me disoriented and with headaches. I'm not sure what to do about my situation. They are investigating if there is any ungrounded wires at work, which is good, but I'm left feeling like I have to come up with proof, which leaves me feeling stressed and panicked. I have two witnesses and I went to the doctor...I also spoke with my parents who are in the medical profession and all agree I've been shocked. I'm just resting hoping to get my bearings today. Feeling a little better. But I'm wondering how long it takes to recover?

Follow Ups:

Post a Follow-up:


Message to Post:


1999-2001 Sunlit Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.