In Reply to: SnO2 work function posted by Li Bin Bin on 02/10/03 at 9:33 AM:
I enclose my resume to apply a position as a consultant in the vacuum technology.
This position interests me for several reasons; my education and work experience have prepared me for this position. I have received my B.S degree in 1999.I am familiar with vacuum systems, Instrumentation, semiconductor, Evaporations system, Sputtering systems.
This position is one which I feel I can enhance with my interest and technical background as well as my active role. I am a responsible person who is concerned with performance and accuracy.
I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss with you how I might best meet your needs. Also I am interested in participating in any training course.
Thank you for your consideration.
25 Widdicombe Hill, Apt#804
Toronto, Ontario, M9R-1B1
Objective: To secure a position as consultant in the vacuum technology.
Summary of Qualifications:
3 years experience in representative of Alcatel vacuum technology.
Effective activities in the field of marketing and sales including:
Vacuum technology, deposition, sputtering,evaporation and lab equipment, Instrumentation, Semiconductors and Integration for pressure and flow measurement and products.
• Vacuum system designer.
• Getting acquainted and cooperating with active European companies in the field of vacuum technology, including: Alcatel, Neyco, Meca 2000 ,Rietschle, Vacuubrand, Busch ,P.V.R and Microvood.
• Represent companies in different international Workshops and fairs.
• Working knowledge of Ms-Office and other related software.
Sales Engineer, Yarsanat Co.Ltd( Representative of Alcatel vacuum technology) 2001-2003
• Providing commercial and technical information to customers.
• Contributing to a weekly activity summary of customer issue and actions, sales opportunities, and sales tool development.
• Preparing customer quotations.
• Supporting import marketing and engineering functions and contributing to short and long term import plans by awareness of markets, customers, sales opportunities, and competitors.
• Overseeing and participating in test-to-specification, and reliability qualification test. Direct experience with semiconductor and vacuum equipment or other process control instrumentation (e.g leak detecting of evaporation systems and leak detecting of different part of absorption chillers and …..).
• Interacting cross-functionally with engineering and product management to satisfy customer needs.
Consultant, H&S Consulting Engineers, Tehran, Iran 1999-2001
Water and waste- water instrumentation and measurement equipment expert.
B.Sc. of applied physics
University of Teacher Education, Tehran, Iran
References are available upon request