| Home | Terms of Use | Site Map | Contact Us |
IndustryCommunity.com > Manufacturing Community > Forum of High Vacuum Technology/Processing/Coating > Message
Main Menu

[ List Subjects ][ Post Message ]
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]

Subject: Re: Looking for way to measure vacuum in sealed chamber

Date: 07/17/03 at 6:18 PM
Posted by: Chris Swindell
E-mail: chris.swindell@ntlworld.com
Message Posted:

In Reply to: Looking for way to measure vacuum in sealed chamber posted by John Leon on 07/16/03 at 9:43 AM:

There are a few types of vacuum gauges e.g. piranii, penning, ion etc. The type you require depends on your process and ultimate chamber pressure. Inficon are probably the leaders in this field, take a look at their web site: http://www.inficon.com
They may be able to give advice on the best solution for your process.
We use mainly Balzers vacuum coating plants and these have one of each of the above types to provide indication throughout pumping and during gas inlet.

Follow Ups:

Post a Follow-up:


Message to Post:


Click here:
1999-2001 Sunlit Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.