| Home | Terms of Use | Site Map | Contact Us |
IndustryCommunity.com > Manufacturing Community > Forum of High Vacuum Technology/Processing/Coating > Message
Main Menu

[ List Subjects ][ Current Board ][ Post Message ]
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]

Subject: Re: Need help in mearsuring transmission for non-planar lens

Date: 11/05/02 at 10:01 AM
Posted by: Wojtek
E-mail: wfalkowski@jzo.com.pl
Message Posted:

In Reply to: Need help in mearsuring transmission for non-planar lens posted by charlie on 11/04/02 at 4:27 PM:

If you want to measure power lenses transmission you need spectrophotometer with integration sphere. On the market there are many spectrophotometers with integration sphere: Perkin Elmer, Zeiss, Hitachi, Varian, Candela etc.
For a reflection measure ask some people from BBGR (France). They have Zeiss spectrophotometer with special holder for reflection measure.


Follow Ups:

Post a Follow-up:


Message to Post:


Click here:
1999-2001 Sunlit Technology Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.