[ List Subjects ][ Current Board ][ Post Message ]
Subject: Re: VLSI and ASIC Designers
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]
Date: 06/18/01 at 12:25 AM
Posted by: Meeta
In Reply to: Re: VLSI and ASIC Designers posted by youvraj on 05/09/01 at 4:28 AM:
There is a postion for a VLSI CAD Engineer in Japan please revert back with your detailed resume if your meet the requirements.
Postion : VLSI CAD Engineer.
- Posting : Japan (Immediate)
- Area: VLSI CAD
- Duration of assignment in Japan: Minimum 1 year to 2 years
- Academic Qualifications: B.Tech./ B.E./M.Tech/ M.E. (Good academic record consistently)
- Post-Qualification Experience: 1.5 to 2 years
Attributes: High intergrity, stability, team player, achievement oriented, good professional track record, good communication skills, good self-presentation, highly motivated, good learner.
- Must have valid passport, no visa rejections
- Must have a degree certificate.
- LSI CAD tools like SPICE, ORCAD, MAGIC and PCAD.
- familiarity with some CAD tools on Unix
- Good Knowledge of Analog Design
- SPICE experience essential
Nature of work:
- LSI CAD tools evaluation and customisation into client's design environment
- Basic cell characterisation
- Evaluation of other circuit simulation tool, compare to "SPICE" (speed, preciseness, etc.,.)
The opportunity is highly exciting, challenging, rewarding along with career progression.
Post a Follow-up: