[ List Subjects ][ Current Board ][ Post Message ]
Subject: Applications Engineer
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]
Date: 08/07/00 at 11:55 AM
Posted by: Lynn Smith
* Provide engineering and product management oversight of processes and products of Teccor Electronics
*Perform engineering and business assignments and analysis using both broad technical knowledge ( water fab, devices assembly & molding, and device test) and business knowledge ( finance, accounting, marketing and sales)
* Assumes ultimate responsibility for a product line(s) quality and manufacturing costs.
* develops programs for cost reduction, inventory reduction, and yield/reliability improvement for assigned product line(s)
* Administers standard cost program for assigned product line(s)
* interfaces with manufacturing teams and other departments to address and resolve product issues.
* reviews, recommends and approves changes to drawing for wafer fab, device assembly, and molding, chip and device test to improve product quality/flow or ensure customer specifications are satisfied.
* interfaces with sales managers and development engineering to evaluate new products and special devices for product viability and suitable manufacturing methods.
BS ( Mechanical Engineering Preferred) or equivalent experience. Coursework in Semiconductors or Electronics field desirable.
* In depth understanding of analog and digital circuits and components
* Training, Knowledge and experience in DOE, SPC, TQM, Project management and time management
* Personal initiative and ability to work effectively with little direction and few guidelines
* able to communicate complex or technical information with Senior Divisions, management and professional reps of outside groups and key customers
Bilingual- English/Spanish Preferred
Recruiting Consultant/ CI Analyst
The Marlin Group
Post a Follow-up: