[ List Subjects ][ Current Board ][ Post Message ]
Subject: Job Opening - SMT Process Application Engineer
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]
Date: 07/07/00 at 2:03 PM
Posted by: Linda Horn
Industry leader in contract manufacturing seeking SMT Process Application Engineer to support sustaining PCA products and new PCA product introductions.
* Interact with customers and provide engineering expertise in the areas of material packaging selections, PCA techniques, repair strategies, etc.
* Assess customer designs and specs for manufacturability (DFM) and provide feedback to customer.
* Generate qualification plans and qualify all processes and tooling prior to production build.
* BS degree in engineering discipline or equivalent.
* 5+ yrs experience in an electronics assembly environment.
* Experience working with customers and suppliers.
* Working knowledge of current SMT, wave solder, and PCA processes.
* Strong written/verbal communication skills.
Please send responses to email@example.com or call (800) 724-8844, x2230
Post a Follow-up: