In Reply to: Urgent Dubai / Muscat Openings ( Electrical / Mechanical Engineers) Large Group. posted by Kanchan Joshi on 05/31/03 at 12:54 PM:
MANOJ.S 98403 37550
Address of correspondence:
Room No.313 “Manomanj”, Tc 41/1712
Thiyaraja guest house Kadiyapatanam Lane
132, Big Street Manacaud P.O
Triplicane CH-5 Trivandrum. 9,Kerala
((044) – 28441197 ((0471) –2461781
To work in an organization, which will give me an opportunity to strive hard and face the challenges in the competitive world, and improve my career experience. And seeking, a co-op position in Lighting field related with design that provides challenging projects and to demonstrate my credentials as self-motivated, hardworking and a result oriented person.
1. Handling the projects in lighting
2. Submitting the lighting design with technical representation
3. Preparing the design for the particular requirement and present them for the approval
4. Meeting the Arch, Electrical consultant, Contractors and Client for their approval
5. Handling the corporate clients
6. Energy Auditing and Energy management
i. B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engg with first class in 1999
ii. M.Tech, in ILLUMINATION TECHNOLOGY
At Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal. First Class with Distinction in 2001
i. Operation systems: MS-DOS and WINDOWS 95/98.
ii. Languages: c,c++.
iii. VISUAL BASIC 6.0
iv. COMPUTER HARDWARE MAINTENANCE AND NETWORKING
1. Illumination Engineer (LIDAC) in PHILIPS India,
2. Executive projects in Clipsal Lighting .
Games :Foot ball and hockey
Member of the collage football team. Active member in NSS and other social activities.
Name : Manoj.S.
Sex : Male.
Fathers Name: K. Soman Nair.
Qualification : M.Tech. ILLUMINATION TECHNOLOGY.
Date of Birth : 6/03/1977.
Languages Known: English, Hindi ,Malayalam, Tamil
1.Mr. P.V AshokArea Manger Thorn Lighting India Chennai-28. Ph.044-24358744
2.Mr. C.V. Mathews Market Support Manager, Philips-Lightings India, Chennai Ph-55501000
I declare that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge.