1. SCOPE OF WORK
1.1 Corrosion Advisor to support to ongoing activities at the location based in Nigeria; which include but not limited to:
· MPN Pipeline Risk Assessment Matrix;
· Pipelines Intelligent Pigging programs;
· Pipelines Exploratory and Maintenance Pigging Programs;
· Risers Risk Evaluation/Prioritization for repairs;
· Biocide injection programs;
· Corrosion monitoring programs;
· Design, installation, surveillance and maintenance of cathodic protection system;
· Implementation of corrosion mitigation programs and launchers/receivers modification program.
The Corrosion Advisor shall have the following qualifications.
2.1 EDUCATION: B.Sc or Higher Qualification in Materials/Metallurgical Engineering, B.Sc in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with M.Sc in Corrosion Engineering, Material Sciences or Metallurgical Engineering. Registration with relevant professional bodies, e.g. NACE, shall be an added advantage.
2.2 EXPERIENCE: The required personnel must have broad Corrosion Engineering experience in the oil and gas industry. Must have between 10 to 15 years experience in onshore/offshore oil and gas facilities in the following areas:
· Pipeline Integrity (both internal & external) Inspections;
· Pipeline Integrity Maintenance Programs – Pipeline Exploratory/Maintenance Pigging Programs;
· Design, Installation, Maintenance & Retrofitting of Cathodic Protection Systems;
· Design, Implementation and monitoring of Corrosion Mitigation programs;
· Design & implementation of Corrosion Monitoring Systems;
· Subsea Structural Integrity Assessment;
· Integrity Inspection of Production facilities;
· Assessment, design and implementation of mitigation programs for downhole Corrosion problems.
2.3 LANGUAGE: Good written and oral communication skills in English Language.
2.4 INTERPERSONAL SKILLS: The required personnel must posses the ability to work in a multicultural environment, ability to work in a team and ability to provide on the job training and mentoring to both the technical and operations personnel.
3. WORK SCHEDULE
3.1 The proposed Corrosion Advisor shall have a normal work schedule of 29/27 (29 days on duty., 27 days on time off). COMPANY working hours for Contract Corrosion Advisors is 6:30 AM – 6:00 PM seven days of the week. Contractor shall be paid for only days worked.