Anders Electronics is a leading solution-based global supplier of standard and customised cutting edge LCD components, flat panel display systems and meters, backed by first class quality, service and value added engineering.
The company’s headquarters are in London with local operations across Europe, the Middle East and Taiwan.
To manage the engineering division of Anders Electronics:
* To be the main interface between the Engineering team and rest of the company.
* To oversee, prioritise and allocate all engineering activities.
* To manage all engineering resources: internal team, contractors and sub contractors.
* To lead the company in technical innovation.
* The chosen candidate will be an experienced electronic engineer with excellent interpersonal and management skills.
* He/She will be able to prioritise engineering projects and allocate internal and external resources to ensure efficient meeting of deadlines.
* He/She will be experienced in project management processes, especially for product development, from concept through to pre-production, including product user documentation, assembly, test procedures and QA.
* He/She will be experienced in material selecting and product certification testing.
* He/She will have a network of industry contacts, including key suppliers, external freelance engineers.
* He/She will have experience in product marketing, assisting the marketing team in building and branding technical solutions, products and service offerings.
* Broad electronic experience – analogue, digital, software and interface electronics.
* Experience with electronic, mechanical and industrial design.
* Familiar with the LCD industry and variety of LCD technologies.
* Experience with system and sub-system development and design, utilising TFT displays, single board computers, wireless cards and other components.
* Good understanding of wireless technologies (WLAN, Bluetooth, RF, GSM/GPRS etc.).
* Good understanding of software and computer systems, server platforms and network infrastructures.
* Software skills – PCB design, Autocad, Microsoft project manager.
* The chosen individual will be very hands on in his/her approach, both directing and assisting the team effort.
* Communication skills are imperative, both for maintaining relationships with the rest of the engineering team, but also for explaining technical issues to both other internal departments of the company and potentially to outside customers (someone who can take complicated concept and explain in simple, layman terms)
* A creative individual is a must, to both motivate the engineering team and to ensure customers have the feeling that Anders offers pro-active and alternative suggestions for enhancing the product offering.
* Someone who is technically minded and is continuously up to date with relevant developments within the industrial market place.
* Someone who is able to elevate the technical competence of the engineering team, to implement efficient processes and to do so within a team environment.
Ideally, the candidate would have experience in some of the following market areas:
* Process control
* Point of sale
The diversity and international nature of our high profile projects make Anders a very exciting place to work. We enjoy a strong team atmosphere and are committed to the personal development of all our staff.
Please send your CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Anders Electronics is an Equal Opportunities employer.
PLEASE SEE OUR WEB SITE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE COMPANY: