My client, a major PCB company providing complete solutions to electronic markets in Canada, the United States and Europe, is currently searching for a Senior Field Application Engineer to be based in Phoenix, Arizona, and a Senior Field Application Engineer to be based in Illinois, with the right stuff, who will embrace the company's vision, focus and market strategy.
The Field Application Engineer functions will include:
· Technical liaison between external customers and facilities.
· Build long term personal business relationships.
· Technical liaison for Sales and Marketing to help "Sell" Company.
· Provide on-going comprehensive technical support to customers / engineers /designers in all aspects of PWB manufacturing, design and assembly including, stack-ups, impedance requirements, surface finishes, material selection, feature size specifications, and basic DFM fundamentals.
· Create, maintain and present multiple technical presentations to external customers and internal resources.
· Attend industry seminars and trade shows to facilitate the advancement of Company's technical knowledge base.
· Transfer technical requirements from customers to the facilities and work with internal resources to develop processes and methods to facilitate said requirements.
· Provide technical assistance to Quotations, FEE, Customer Service, and Quality in RMA/CAR issues, including trouble shooting quality issues at customer site.
· Develop and maintain Company's technical documents and library.
· Provide corporate guidelines as to industry/customer trends.
· Cognizance of customer roadmaps and their requirements.
· Provide general and in-depth Company plant tours to all external people.
· Knowledge of competitors and their technology offerings.
· Assist with Customer Audits where necessary.
· Statistical techniques for process realisation & control
· Technical Writing
10 years exposure to the PCB manufacturing, PCB design or Electronics Assembly industry in a technical capacity
Can you help me? Are you interested or do you know anyone who might be interested in exploring this opportunity? Looking forward to your reply,
(T) 416.868.4767 x103