I am a recuiter that specializes in the recruiment of engineers and professionals in the maquiladoras in Mexico. I have an open position for a process engineer in Mexico. Below is the job profile:
Job Title: Process Engineer – Vacuum Metallizing
Experienced process engineer to drive excellence in vacuum metallizing operation. This role will be responsible for continuous improvement in quality, process control, documentation, preventative maintenance and cost. In addition to optimization of current processes, this individual will also be responsible for the successful implementation of new products. Trouble-shooting, corrective actions and daily support of the operations team will be on-going expectations.
· BS in Engineering (or equivalent experience)
· 3-5 years related experience with a demonstrated successful track record of improving manufacturing processes.
· Ability to effectively interact with cross-functional teams is required.
· Ability and willingness to operate at a detail level in all phases of the job
· Knowledge of Automated Vacuum Systems in-chamber top coat systems is preferred
· Bilingual English/Spanish is strongly preferred
Please respond to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 361-906-1213