In Reply to: Fuel Pump Design : HOT REQT in an MNC posted by Kirthika on 08/04/03 at 3:42 AM:
With reference to your email dated 04 Nov. 2003, regarding opening for professionals in Fuel Pump Design, I am attaching herewith my resume (Text Document)for your further perusal.
Having more than five years of experience in handling projects from design and detail drawing of mechanical equipments for various organizations (e.g.; TATA Steel, Jamshedpur; MECON, Ranchi; RDCIS, SAIL, Ranchi; etc to name a few), fabrication and execution of the job as per standards of the specific project till completion in different capacities makes me confident that I will be right fit for the vacancy advertised.
Presently employed with National Metallurgical Laboratory (CSIR), Jamshedpur as a Project Fellow, for the project "Maximising blast furnace productivity with Indian iron ore". NML being one of the premier laboratory under CSIR (Council of scientific and Industrial Research) have given me enough inputs to handle highly complicated and diverse projects.
My present monthly CTC is Rs. 8000/-.
Having a good experience in the above areas, I would be obliged to find an opportunity to make a positive contribution to your esteemed organisation.
Thanking you in anticipation of the above,
M. Chandra Shekhar
M. CHANDRA SHEKHAR
FLAT NO - 507, MADHUSUDAN’S KALPANA BUILDING
DIMNA ROAD, MANGO, JAMSHEDPUR – 831012, (JHARKHAND)
( 0657 - 2362102. Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Ø Experience in the maintenance of equipments and preparation of plant layouts, design & detail engineering drawings of mechanical equipments using AutoCAD, installation & commissioning of lab-scale equipment, inspection & assembly of fabricated light engineering mechanical equipment machine parts.
Ø Maintenance of a good teamwork and encouraging learning culture in the team.
Ø Excellent track record of delivering on time results and standing to the expectations of superiors.
Ø Strong creative and problem solving capabilities, supplemented by persuasive communication & interpersonal skills with sound academic credentials.
KEY CAREER ACCOMPLISHMENTS
u† As an Assistant Engineer (Design) at ConCom Consultants, Ranchi, was responsible for
Ø Design & Detail drawing of mechanical equipments.
Ø Inspection and assembly of fabricated machine parts.
Ø Supervision of installation & commissioning at site.
Ø Supervision of adherence to maintenance schedules lab-scale light engineering mechanical equipments.
Some of my achievements at ConCom Consultants are:
â Design, Detail engineering & Cost estimation, Getting it fabricated till final installation and commissioning at site (to name a few installations):
Ø Mixing & Granulation Drum for iron ore. (For TATA STEEL).
Ø Fibre Core Compression Testing fixture (For Chhotanagpur Rope Works Ltd., Ranchi)
Ø Machine for manufacturing of welding electrodes (For M/s Beltrode Industries Pvt. Ltd., Ranchi.
â Implementation of proper maintenance schedule for softening & Meltdown Determination equipment for Iron ore at RDCIS, SAIL, Ranchi
u† As a key member of the project team at National Metallurgical Laboratory (CSIR), Jamshedpur, am responsible for delivering the best in the following responsibilities:
· Preparation of layout drawings and pre-installation requirement for high temperature softening melting equipment.
· Participation in the experimental tests for the study on the softening-melting properties of iron bearing materials and Burden Distribution measurement experiments at blast furnace BF No. 1 at BSL, Bokaro
· Supervision of manufacturing, erection, commissioning & maintenance of pilot scale gas fired furnace as well as lab scale high temperature electrical furnace.
· Project management activities; handling all the statutory issues, preparation of progress report and statement of funds for the project, MIS for the project, etc.
· Experience in handling and working on the project management software (Primavera software P3e/c for project management)
ConCom Consultants, Ranchi· Assistant Engineer - Design Dec. 1996 to Oct. 2001
National Metallurgical Laboratory (CSIR), Jamsedpur Nov. 2001 to Till Date
· Bachelor of Science (Physics HONS) from Ranchi University; 1995
· Engineering Degree (AMIE) Section A&B from Institution of Engineers (India) in Mechanical Branch; 1998
· Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management from IIMM, Mumbai (Semester – IV complete. Session: Jan. 2001 – Dec. 2003)
· AutoCAD from Ranchi Government Polytechnic, Ranchi
· Advance diploma in software application (Knowledge of Ms-Office, Dos, FoxPro.)
TRANINIGS & SEMINARS ATTENDED.
· Trained on preparation of plant layouts and machining processes at Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd., Ranchi
· Trained on sheet metal cutting and welding processes at Jenson & Nicholson (I) Ltd., Tupudana, Ranchi.
· Worked at Sesons Energy & Hobbies kits, Ranchi as a Technician.
NATURE OF ACTIVITY – R&D and manufacture of solar equipments.
· Course on marketing management conducted by Small Industries Service Institute, Ranchi.
· Course in Primavera software P3e/c for project management
· Institution of Engineers (India).
· Indian Institute of Materials Management.
EXPERIENCE IN AREAS
· Project planning and scheduling
· Preparation of plant layouts.
· Design, Detail engineering & Cost estimation of light engineering mechanical equipments
· High Temperature Softening Melting equipment, for the study of the softening-melting behaviour of iron bearing materials.
Challenging opportunity to combine multi-disciplinary skills of engineering and management for achieving the organizational goals in a dynamic environment.