[ List Subjects ][ Current Board ][ Post Message ]
Subject: Applications Engineer
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]
Date: 12/16/01 at 2:13 PM
Posted by: Gary N
Application Engineer, Electromechanical System Level Simulation
Perm Position in Pittsburgh Pa
Perform pre-sales support of customers including evaluations and benchmarking. · Perform post-sales support of customers with high level technical support using: phone, FAX, and email interaction ftp exchange. O Internet WEB access.
· Provide on-site demonstrations, presentations, and training for products. Write technical articles, newsletter articles, and application notes.
· Participate in the evolutionary changes of industry leading products. Requirements:
· BS in Electrical Engineering (higher preferred), with a thorough understanding of circuit and system level design.· 3-5 years experience (industrial or academic) with two or more circuit/system simulation tools such as Simplorer, Saber or Pspice is required.
· Experience must be in one or more of the following areas: automotive systems, drive systems, power network simulation, switched mode power supplies, complex board level circuit analysis, etc.
· Applications experience with finite element software is a plus.
· Computer literacy with Windows is required. UNIX knowledge is a plus.
· Previous experience in a customer or sales support role is helpful but not required.
· Must be willing to do occasional travel as required (approximately 15% of the time).
Salary: $65.00 to $80,000.00 per year
If interested, please call 800.784.5773 ext 438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Follow-up: