In Reply to: Re: mould maker needs placement posted by manoj kumar.v on 02/07/03 at 3:09 AM:
V1351, Acharya Tulsi Building,
A-wing, Pratap Nagar, Aurangabad.
Maharastra 431 005.
Subject : Application for the post of Toolmaker.
Qualification : - Diploma in Tool & Die making from GT&TC.
- Good hands on experience in Auto-CAD 2000.
If you currently seeks a motivated, skilled individual to add to your staff in the Tool Designing/Tool Making field, then please consider my qualifications. I believe I can make a positive contribution in these areas.
As my enclosed resume indicates I can contribute the best to your teams competitive advantage in:
- Design, manufacture & maintenance of moulds, die casting dies, press tools & jigs & fixtures.
- Assessment of designs, process planning, electrode planning, inspection and quality control.
- Handling of trials, identification of problems and trouble shooting.
- Machine work including all conventional & special purpose Tool Room machines like jig boring, EDM, etc.
Currently I am working as a Tool Maker in the Tool Room division of Videocon International Ltd., Aurangabad. My duties & responsibilities includes:
- Design analysis, planning, followup & assembly of moulds and getting the components accepted within the target time.
- Study of functional details of the moulding & highlight critical areas.
- Carrying out trials & trouble shooting problems.
- Maintenance & modification of old moulds as per requirement.
- Follow up & attending to other moulds in the group in the absence of relevant authority.
- Handling & assembling of the comparatively huge moulds in the safest way.
- Ensure maximum possible quality in the work entrusted upon.
- Maintain discipline & cleanliness in the working environment.
Realizing that it is not always easy to evaluate a person from a summary statement I would appreciate the chance to discuss employment with you personally in an interview.
Thanking you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
Objective Committed towards in the work entrusted upon
and seeks professional excellence in all endeavors assisted by the right opportunity.
Academic Qualification Diploma in Tool & Die Making from Govt. Tool
& Training Centre (GT&TC), Gulbarga, Karnataka, - Aug 1999 Aug 2003.
Trained and Practically - Design manufacture and maintenance of Experienced in moulds, press tools, die casting dies &
- Process planning, electrode planning, inspection & quality control.
- Handling of trials, identification of problems & trouble shooting.
- Machine work including all conventional and special purpose tool room machines like jig boring, EDM etc.
Software Skills - Good hands on experience in design with
- CNC programming in fanuc, NC Pack & NC Top.
Work Experience - Videocon International Ltd., Aurangabad:
Working as an Industrial Trainee in the
assembly section of Tool Room Division,
engaged in the manufacture and maintenance
of injection moulds.
- Aug 2002 to July, 2003.
Projects Completed in Videocon International Ltd.
- Injection mould for 21 F 8 Top Cover for Toshiba.
- Injection mould for Retainer for Applicom.
- Injection mould for Mixer main body for Kenstar.
- Injection mould for Balancer 7 kgs for Appliances.
- Injection mould for 21 & 20 front cabinet for Sansui.
Name : Chandrashekhar. S.
Fathers Name : Subhashchandra.
Date of Birth & Age : 28th Sept, 198
Permanent address : Subhashchandra. Sarasambi.
Plot No. 67, KailashNagar,
Karnataka 585 103.
Phone No. : 08472 434779.
Nationality : Indian.
Marital : Single.
Languages Known : English, Hindi & Kannada.
Interests : Listening to music & playing Cricket.