In Reply to: Re: CAD/CAM & PDM Developers for PUNE & MUMBAI(Very Urgent) posted by harish chandra saras on 01/21/03 at 11:19 AM:
#NO.13, 3 rd Street East,
Chennai- 600 116. Phone: 91-044-24828054
INDIA E-mail: email@example.com
I wish to gain employment as a CAD/CAM Consultant, in a team-oriented environment,
Where I can use and improve my skills as well as share them with my co-workers.
Unigraphics (V17.0, 18.0) : Part modeling.
Free Form Feature.
Pro/Engineer (2000i/2000i2) : Part modeling.
AutoCAD (R14&2000) : 2D Drafting.
Microstation (v 95) : P & IDs.
Electrical wiring drawings.
Visio (professional & standard) : P & IDs.
Electrical wiring drawings.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Srinivasa Subburaya Polytechnic, Puttur, Sirkali.
During 1994 -1997 with 84%.
Professional Experience Summary
Company : M/s. TATA-GE Development Centre, Chennai. (under deputation from Mech-ci-Cadd)
Designation : Designer
Duration : Nov1998 – Till Date.
Company : M/s. MADRAS REFINERIES LIMITED
: Panangudi, Nagapattinam
Designation : Technician Apprenticeship
Duration : Nov1997 – Oct 1998.
M/s. TCS-GE Development Center. Chennai.(CMM-LEVEL-5)
TCS is one of the leaders in Software Development in India. We have a separate Design center to take up GE Projects. We are using Unigraphics V17.0, V 18.0 to do our modeling work.
Responsibilities (in modeling & drafting)
¨ Modeling of various GE Gas turbine components viz.
- Modeling & drafting of Inlet Case.
- Modeling & drafting of Turbine Shell.
- Modeling & drafting of Inlet Duct.
- Modeling & drafting of Compressor Discharge Casing.
- Modeling & drafting of pump Casing and its accessories.
- Modeling & drafting of various piping arrangement around Gas Turbine.
- Modeling & drafting of various conduit and tubing arrangements around Gas Turbine.
- Design modifications, Modeling & Drafting of various Rotor components:
Compressor Wheels, Blades and its Assembly, Stator Vanes, Inlet Guide Vane,
Exhaust Guide Vane and its assembly, Turbine Wheels and its Assembly.
- Creating all piping support details
- Creating structural detail and assembly drawings
- Understanding client requirements,
- Package input study,
- Effort estimation,
- Quality Assurance.
¨ Product Data Management:
M/s. MADRAS REFINERIES LIMITED, Panangudi, Nagapattinam. (ISO-9002)
-The first ISO Certified Refinery in India.
-The capacity of the Refinery is 1.5 MMTPA.
- Involved in the designing of LPG Bullet, CRUDE Tank, DIESEL Tank, RCO
Tank Assemblies and its Accessories.
- Prepared process flow diagrams for GSU, CDU and WWTP.
- Prepared cost estimation of drawings.
- Design piping routing for ATOMSPHERIC DISTILLATION COLUMN.
- Involved in the various INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS OF PIPING.
- Preparation of Fabrication details for Pressure vessels, Agitator assembly,
Storage Tanks and chimney.
- Taking measurements and Preparing detailed Engineering Piping Plan/
Isometric drawings with Bill of Materials for Process / Utility modification
jobs using AutoCAD 2000.
- Preparing Structural drawings and bill of material
- Creation of Electrical Schematic Diagrams for overall plant.
- Preparation of Plot Plan.
- Modification of existing system and re routing of piping.
- Design calculations for piping, pressure drop calculations, line sizing and
selection of piping materials, valves and fittings.
- Creation of Electrical Schematic Diagrams for Different MLI.
- Creation of internal conduit arrangement for Turbine.
- Equipment Layouts.
- Piping Layouts.
- Support Drawings.
- Piping Isometrics.
- Firewater Sprinkler Isometrics & Fire Protection System Layouts.
- Detailed Engineering Drawings.
- Involved in Preparation of General Arrangement Drawings.
- BOM preparation for isometrics drawings and piping GA’s.
Six sigma training (at TATA-GEDC Chennai)
ISO training (at TATA-GEDC Chennai)
CMM training (at TATA-GEDC Chennai)
Completed refrigeration and air conditioning World Bank certified course at srinivasa Subburaya polytechnic puttur.
· Have successfully undergone Six-Sigma Project under the title “ VISIO HOME PAGE “with a total time reduction of 30% with good quality.
This project is used to reduce the time to make a P & Ids with the use of VISIO software.
Skill and Area of interests
· Solid, Surface Modeling and assembling of Automotive components using Pro-E 2000i, 2000i2 and Unigraphics (V-17&18). Preparation of P & Ids using Visio, Microstation and Auto Cad for Various process Industries
· Reading books related to Engineering and Manufacturing with the aid of CAD/CAM application.
Proficiency in computers
Operating systems :WindowsNT, MS Dos,UNIX.
Father’s Name : P.Natarajan.
Date of Birth : 21st June 1979.
Marital Status : Bachelor
Language Known : Tamil , English & French.
Permanent Address : #6/1-H, North mudaliar Street,
Pin code: 614203
Passport No : B0700603
Place of Issue : Trichy.
I hereby declare that the details furnished above are true to the best of knowledge.
Date: (N.RANJITH KUMAR)