In Reply to: Re: WELDER SEEKING JOB posted by JAMES GRAY on 11/21/02 at 3:25 PM:
My name is Muhammad Nasir. Currently residing and working as Metal Works Engineer in a company at Yokohama. Seeking for a suitable job in your company according
to my qualifications and long experience as briefly stated below :
EXPERIENCE : Serving M/s ZAO KHOGYOSHO COMPANY LTD, YOKOHAMA, JAPAN since 1988. Have an excellent
command / Technical know-how with highly professional skills relating to the following jobs :
1) OPERATION OF MACHINES : a) LASER MACHINE ( MITSUBISHI 2512 HC )
b) PUNCHING MACHINE ( PEGA - NCT 244 U.S. AMADA ).
c) BENDING MACHINE ( NC9 - EX II AMADA 1.2 M ).
2) TECHNICAL DRAWING ( Blue Prints ) : Can read, understand and calculate any kind of Zoomay.
3) WELDING : It includes ARGON ( Ar ), HANGI DOO, TIG & MIG and SPOT weldings.
4) BLADES & DYES MAKING including GRANDING.
5) ANGLES : Fully conversant with the work and can make different kinds of FRAMES.
EDUCATION : Passed Intermediate ( Pre-Engineering Subjects ) from Karachi.
LANGUAGE : Can speak and understand JAPNESE, ENGLISH and URDU fluently.
CONTACT : a) JAPAN - Office FAX No. 045-543-2796. Mobile phone no. 0904-929-6929.
Should I expect for a favourable reply from your side.
DATED : 27th of May, 2003.