In Reply to: Re: WELDER SEEKING JOB posted by Nadeem Ahmed on 03/05/03 at 12:18 PM:
I am Muhammad Nasir. Pakistan National. 34 years age. Currently residing and working in a company at Yokohama, Japan for the last 15 years as Metal Works Engineer. Have an excellent command / technical know-how with highly professional skills relating to the following jobs :
1. Operation of machines : LASER, PUNCHING and BENDING machines.
2. TECHNICAL DRAWINGS ( Blue prints ) Can read, understand and calculate any kind of Zoomay.
3. WELDING : It includes ARGON ( AR ), HANGI DOO, TIG & MIG and SPOT weldings.
4. BLADES & DYES MAKING including GRANDING.
5. ANGLES : Fully conversant with the work and can make different kinds of FRAMES.
EDUCATION : Passed Intermediate- pre-engineering
LANGUAGES : Can speak and understand Japnese, English and Urdu fluently.
EMAIL : email@example.com
NOTE : Reaching Pakistan very soon.