Position #: 2331
Are you capable of making immediate improvements to this employer's ceramic manufacturing processes? Employer offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a great work environment at their new facility.
Your major responsibilities will include:
· Process engineering for ceramic component manufacturing (extrusion, pressing, spray drying, and film tape casting)
· Product engineering for ceramic capacitors, dielectric resonators, and new product development
· Support for procurement of relevant materials and process equipment
· Quality assurance, including routine testing, customer surveys, SPC, and ISO 9000
· Environmental and health/ safety compliance
If you are a team player and have extensive experience in Ceramic Engineering, send your resume today.
Located in Pennsylvania. Produces a wide variety of feed-through capacitors and EMI / RFI filters, filter plates, filtered terminal blocks, and filtered D-Subs. Company has well-established business in - wireless, broadband, cable, cellular, military, telecom, aerospace.
Email your resume to Scientific Employment Services, email@example.com