In Reply to: Re: Opportunity-Electrical Engineer-IL posted by Karamjit gill on 04/20/02 at 7:49 PM:
I would like to submit that I am an Electrical Engineer (M.Sc. Electrical Engineering) possessing 7-years practical experience in the Cable Manufacturing Industry. I am working in the Newage Cables (Pvt.) Ltd. Lahore, which is the LARGEST CABLE MANUFACTURER IN PAKISTAN and LARGEST SELLING CABLE too.
I seeking an opportunity in any esteemed organization.
Muhammad Amir Hamid
S/o : Ch. Abdul Hamid
Date of Birth : 07-11-1970
Marital Status : Married
Religion : Islam
N.I.C. No. : 267-88-141907
PEC Reg. No. : ELECT/12707 (Professional Engineer)
Passport No : E568931
Driving License No. : 499215
Permanent Address : H. No. 31-A, New Staff Colony,
University of Engineering & Technology,
Phone No. : 0092-42-682 4601, 0333-4250545
E-mail : email@example.com
B.Sc. Engineering Electrical from University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore in 1995.
M.Sc. Engineering Electrical from University of Engineering & Technology, Lahore in 2001.
Seminars and Training Courses
• Participated in two-day professional training course on INTERNAL QUALITY AUDITING for ISO 9000 (Quality Management System Auditing) organized by PIQC.
• Participated in two-day professional training course on ISO 9000 Implementation, Guidelines, Techniques and Methodologies, organized by PIQC.
• Participated in professional training course on STATISTICAL QUALITY CONTROL (Seven Basic Tools).
• Participated in KAIZEN Workshop on KAIZEN ACTIVITIES conducted by Japanese Expert.
• Participated in two-day course on KAIZEN MANAGEMENT AND DRASTIC PROCESS CHANGE THROUGH JIT PRINCIPLES AND LCA (Organized by AOTS JAPAN).
a) MS Office
b) MS Excel
c) MS Access
e) Power Point
f) Coral Draw
g) Basic computer language & applications
h) Fortran-77 computer language & programming
i) Assembly computer language & programming
j) Pascal computer language & programming
1. Study of Hydel Power Station at Kathai Azad Jammu & Kashmir.
2. Designing of the Transformers & Motors.
3. Designing of the power supplies.
Employer : NEWAGE CABLES (PVT.) LTD. LAHORE (ISO 9002 Certified)
Designation : Assistant Manager Electrical
(Internal Quality Auditor for ISO 9000 QMS)
Job duration : April 1997 to date
Copper Rod, Aluminium Rod, Bare Copper Conductors, Bare Aluminium Conductors, Steel Wires & Conductors, PVC Low Voltage Cables (Armoured & Unarmoured), XLPE L.V & Power Cables (Armoured & Unarmoured), Control Cables, Flexible Cables, Cu Strips, AAC & ACSR Conductors.
STANDARDS FOLLOWED: BSS, IEC, DIN, WAPDA and KESCO.
• Prepare the feasibility reports for the manufacturing of new products.
• Evaluate the technical data of different types of raw materials.
• Estimate the raw material to be used for the manufacturing of different sizes of cables.
• Review the production orders received by Marketing/ Operation Departments.
• Assess the delivery periods for the orders received.
• Production planning.
• Look after the production activities.
• Prepare and issue job cards for production.
• Receive the daily production reports.
• Analysis of daily production reports.
• Preparation of monthly material breakdown reports.
• Analysis of scrap reports.
• Prepare bar graphs regarding scrap and production.
• Assign the targets to departmental heads in order to reduce the scrap.
• Scheduling of preventive maintenance of machines.
• Improve the workmanship and general finish of the products.
• Look after all the calibration activities in the organization.
• Guide the staff in the cable fault location.
• Train the staff in the field of quality and technical aspects of the cables.
• Confirm that all the material is manufactured according to desired grade and is free from defects.
• Play the active role in achieving the ISO 9002 certification.
• Involve in the Cable & Conductor testing.
Employer : M.E CONSULT (PVT.) LTD. LAHORE
Designation : Planning & Design Engineer
Job duration : March 1995 to March 1997
Assignment : Planning, Designing, & Monitoring of Construction work of Villages and
Cities (Remote areas) Electrical Distribution Networks (440V/11-kV, 220kV and 500kV Transmission Lines & Distribution Systems), IBRD projects of WAPDA (Water & Power Development Authority of PAKISTAN).
• Planned the surveying schedules of the remote areas to be surveyed.
• Surveyed the planned areas by means of total station (Theodolite, Plain table &chain surveying methods).
• Prepared the drawings of the surveyed areas by feeding all the data & design parameters in to the computer.
• Calculate the total load (Power consumption) of such areas.
• Designing of the overhead and underground electrical distribution systems.
• Estimation of the materials to be used in such areas.
• Estimation of the materials cost.
• Prepare the final feasibility reports (Work orders) and then send these work orders to WAPDA.
• After approval from WAPDA and issuance of the work orders to the contractors, looked after the construction work at site.
• Ensured the timely completion of the work.
• Inspected the completed work in such areas, done by the contractors against the work orders.
• Issued the inspection certificates to the contractors after the inspection at the site.