[ List Subjects ][ Current Board ][ Post Message ]
Subject: ANN: Open Position for Sr. Design Engineer/Michigan
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]
Date: 05/24/02 at 2:14 PM
Posted by: Bridget Oakes
Primary Duties:Design air quality sensors for the automotive market. Interact with customers. Oversee 2 Engineering Technicians. Responsible for new product launches, CAD lay-out, prototypes, testing, assisting with quoting process.
Description of Position: Our client provides electronic manufacturing services to the automotive and security industries, among others. The company is fast-paced and growing, and in need of a Senior Design Engineer who will oversee 2 Engineer Technicians. The Sr. Design Engineer will meet with customers and design high level Printed Circuit Boards per customer specifications. This is a great opportunity for someone to get in on the ground floor of a company poised for great success!
1. BSEE (must be full electrical engineering degree; technology degree not acceptable)
2. At least 5 years experience with high level design of PCBs
3. SMT experience
4. Experience designing/working with sensors for the automotive industry.
5. Experience designing analog and digital circuits
6. Experience determining design approaches for improved product producibility, quality and reduced cost. (Please give examples)
7. Experience working with customers
8. Experience providing system analysis to resolve product and/or test deficiencies. (Please give examples)
9. Experience with new product launches
10. Experience with CAD lay-outs, prototyping and testing
11. Experience with HVAC
12. Automotive experience
Post a Follow-up: