RF IC Design Engineers – Job # LC-201
Join a leader in design of high performance RFIC products such as:
· Voltage Controlled Oscillators (VCO)
· Variable Gain Amplifiers (VGA)
· Low Noise Amplifiers (LNA)
· Power Amplifiers (PA)
· In your role as Design Engineer, your immediate responsibilities will include product definition, system and circuit level design and product characterization. In addition, you will work with Mask Design, Product Engineering and Test Engineering to successfully bring your product ideas to market.
· Products will be designed in The Companies unique Bipolar and SiGe technology as well as commercially available foundry technology.
· The qualified candidate will be proficient with simulation tools (HSPICE, PSPICE, ADS)
· Demonstrated ability to design high performance, commercially viable RFIC products.
· A minimum of 5 years of relevance IC design experience and at least a BSEE is required.
Compensation package includes salary, profit sharing and stock options.
If interested in this opportunity, please email word document version of resume with full contact information to email@example.com or call MC at 407-696-4596.