I am searching for an experienced Senior RF IC/System Design Engineer/Manager.
You will manage and contribute technically to programs involving custom RF IC designs for SOC applications in the communications industry. You will have the opportunity to manage and mentor technical personnel, write proposals for government and commercial chip and system development, and interface with customers. Your support will be enlisted in the company’s marketing efforts.
Position requires an MSEE and several years of successful experience. Candidate must show proficiency in most of the following areas:
· Bipolar/HBT/CMOS IC design for RF and high-speed analog/mixed signal applications.
· Detailed RF/analog/digital system level analysis capability
· PLL, ADC (especially delta-sigma modulators)
· Matlab, DSP
· Wireless WAN, LAN
· Analog and digital signal processing
You will need:
· Project management experience
· Experience with CAD systems, especially Cadence
· Detailed circuit analysis skills
· Strong math and analytical skills
· Excellent writing skills
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please email me a full resume with contact information to email@example.com or call MC directly at 407-696-4596.
If you know anyone that might be interested in this opportunity, please feel free to forward this information and share my contact information.