I am searching for an experienced Analog Circuit Design Engineer for an opportunity in the Alabama area.
Engineer needed for physical design & layout of RF, analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits in SiGe BiCMOS.
· Full-custom physical design from schematics, including optimization for performance/area, LVS, DRC, tape-outs and documentation.
· Circuit design, performance, verification and organization of all physical design activity.
· Must have experience in physical layout design.
· Familiar with appropriate Cadence CAD tools.
· Good understanding of different layers and also some understanding of their electrical nature.
· Familiar with design rule analysis, parasitic extraction, noise and crosstalk issues, power management techniques, yield improvement and manufacturability issues, and design for test techniques.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Detail oriented, independent, and able to make good decisions.
· MSEE degree or equivalent and 3+ years of applicable experience.
Pluses if you have experience in:
· Silicon Germanium high performance circuit design experience.
· Place and Route methodologies.
· Knowledge of submicron design issues.
· DRC, LVS, extraction experience.
· Exposure to many different circuit techniques.
· Knowledge of static timing model formats.
· Experience in transistor level circuits and a solid understanding of device physics.
Excellent Compensation package.
Please send word document version of your resume with contact information to MC at firstname.lastname@example.org or call MC directly at 407-696-4596.