[ List Subjects ][ Current Board ][ Post Message ]
Subject: JOB - NY - LINUX ADMINISTRATORS
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]
Date: 03/13/02 at 1:27 PM
Posted by: Ann Neale
- Long Island, New York (Upton, NY)
- DURATION: Full time salaried
- Openings: 26
- US CITIZENS or PERMANENT RESIDENT ONLY
- REQUIRED: Drug Test and Background check required.
- 5 years minimum work experience in LINUX / UNIX Administration in a production environment.
- Linux certification and/or Unix Certification or other Certification and/or experience.
- Manage systems and provide end-user support in a large heterogeneous environment.
- Experience in UNIX flavors, secure access via Ssh and Kerberos, help desk support and NIS.
- Migration from Solaris to Linux.
- Must have experience in System Operations under load and experience with performance kernel turning, scripting languages Pearl and Bourne Shell.
- Must have strong experience in TCP/IP networking.
- A PLUS: Experience with WWW, PHP, and MySQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
M. Ann Neale
Post a Follow-up: