In Reply to: Job: US-MN-Mpls: VLSI/ASIC Engineer posted by Bridget Arneson on 08/21/01 at 3:35 PM:
I am a VLSI Engr. having good experience and
good technical skills. I have mentioned my
skill set below. If this is of interest to
you kindly mail me for more details.
- Digital Design Methodologies and FSM based design
- Good knowledge in Verilog
- Knowledge of VHDL
- ASIC Design Methodologies
- Digital CMOS VLSI design
- FPGA Design Methodology
- Basic Knowledge of PLI
- Knowledge of PERL
- Knowledge of C
- Knowledge of UNIX
- Knowledge of Scheduling Schementics
- Exposure to verification methodologies and testbench development
- Ability to generate shell scripts in UNIX
- Experience in working with Sun work stations
EDA TOOLS HANDLED:
- Cadence Verilog-XL (Solaris platform)
- Synopsys VCS
- Model Tech Simulator for Verilog HDL
- Hardware Accelerator
- Model Tech Simulator for VHDL
- Ambit Synthesizer (Solaris platform).
- Xilinx Project Manager.
Code Coverage Tools:
- Versity's Surecov/Suresight for Code Coverage.