In Reply to: US-OR-Portland: S/W Eng, Real Time, Embedded posted by Bridget Arneson on 01/17/01 at 12:29 PM:
CH . SANTHI PRAKASH Santhiprakash_123@hotmail.com
Objective : Seeking a challenging career in IT industry, in which I can make use of my professional skills and academic background, to the best of my capabilities.
Educational Qualification: B. Tech in Electronics and Communications passed in 1998, with first class from Nagarjuna University, A.P.
Languages : C,C++, Assembly(8085)
Operating system : Unix, pSOS, Windows 95
1) Embedded systems, RTOís, IEEE 1394 Serial Bus, Exposure to Mat Lab.
2) Knowledge of Buses.
Training program: A 5 months training program in C, Unix, Embedded systems concepts, pSOS in Rendezvous On Chip (I) Pvt Ltd; from 1998 Oct to 1999 Feb.
Work Experience: Currently working as a Member technical staff in class 10,000 clean room, in HCL Technologies Ltd; at Chennai from April 2000 to till date. Worked as a software engineer in Rendezvous On Chip (I) Pvt Ltd; from 1999 March to March 2000.
Abroad Experience: I was in ISRAEL for 2 months.
Project Details :
1) Product Name : KLA- Tencor 5200 Defect inspection systems. (Optical Metrology
Platformís used : C & pSOS, VC++ AND Windows NT
Team size : 8 Members
Time period : June2000 to till date.
My Role : Bug fixing in C & pSOS
Client Name : KLA- Tencor Corporation
Theory of operation : Coherence probe microscopy principle (CPM).
Project Description :
KLA- Tencorís 5200 tool is a metrology tool, which performs fully Automated overlay measurements on multi-layer integrated circuit products and test wafers. The tool consists of mainly three parts.
1. Auto loader : Contains the elevators on which cassettes containing the semiconductor wafers can be placed, also contains Robotic arm which moves the wafer from cassette to pre aligner, and pre aligner to chuck.
2. Inspection system : Contains the Linnik microscope and chuck performs the wager alignment, Eye point training, and various tests.
3. Control console: Provides simple, menu driven and Windows NT based user interface. The communication between the User interface and VME boards is achieved by means of RS-232 Communications channel.
2. Project Name : I/O Subsystems
Platform used : C & UNIX
Team Size : 8 Members
Time Period : Oct 1999 to March 2000 (6 months)
My Role : Development of programs
Client Name : Technology Rendezvous Inc
Project Description :
I/O subsystems module provides an interface between the application programs and various devices like sockets, pipes and Device drivers. So that whenever a user application wants to do an I/O, it simply passes a call to the I/O subsystems module.
The I/O subsystems module examines the call parameters and sends a command to devices to initiate appropriate action, such as read/write from or to the devices opening and closing of devices.
After the completion of the task the devices sends controls to the I/O subsystems, which in turn returns back control to the application tasks. The I/O subsystems interacts with the application program with a set of calls, and another set of calls are reserved for communicating with the devices drivers.
3) Project Name : SIMULATION OF CHANNEL CAPACITY OF MULTI LEVEL AND MULTI PHASE SIGNALS.
Platformís used : C & UNIX
Team size : 6 members
Team Period : March 1999 to Sept 1999 ( 6 months)
My Role : Developments of Programs.
Client name : Technology Rendezvous Inc
This project fulfills the requirement of accounting the amplitudes and phases of various signals entering in a communication channel, using the channel capacity theorem and practically by using the ĎCí language.
Name : Santhi Prakash
Fatherís Name : C. Narasimha Rao
Date of Birth : 10/06/1976
Sex : Male
Martial Status : Single
Email IDís : Santhiprakash_123@hotmail.com
Thanking you sir,
Place: Chennai Yourís faithfully
Ch, Santhi prakash