· New College grad with BSEE or equivalent. Equivalency must show this individual has performed the function of an Associate for 3 years. May also be dependent on the willingness of the individual to complete their formal engineering education. Course work or demonstrated ability in mathematics is required.
· Familiar with the use of CAD tools or general computer operation but does not have to demonstrate proficiency on the locally used tools. Demonstrates a willingness to learn the design tools necessary to complete the job.
· Familiar with the use of generic lab tools i.e. oscilloscope, function generator, power / voltmeters, logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer, network analyzer etc.
· Completed hardware design projects commensurate with a BSEE curriculum. Projects must demonstrate principals of digital design engineering including design, checkout, presentation and documentation.
· Able to learn new skills if provided with adequate training with a minimum of supervision. Can expect to be paired to a more senior engineer for advice and guidance. Effectively and timely executes those tasks delegated by the senior design team and management