I am recruiting for a California based company.The requirements are mentioned below.
If you meet the requirements please send your resume to email@example.com with Subject Indianpersonnel requirements.
Senior Analog Engineer-Cognet
CA - Los Angeles
Design, layout, and characterize microwave and millimeter wave integrated circuits for various analog and MMIC building blocks at OC 768 data rates such as transceivers, amplifiers, drivers, oscillators, clock/data recovery, high-speed I/O, and data converters.
This position requires a BS or MS (Ph.D. desired) with 3 years of experience. You must also possess:
- Experience analyzing, designing, and laying out high-speed circuits using CMOS, SiGe, GaAs, or InP FET and bipolar technologies
- Knowledge of analog circuit fundamentals such as multi-stage amplifier and driver design, feedback theory, and supply and temperature independent biasing techniques
- Good understanding of the underlying semiconductor technology
- Working knowledge of CAD/design flow
- Experience with Cadence* Analog Artist*, Specture*, Virtuoso*, HP* Agilent ADS*/EESOF*, and Spice 6*
- Experience with measurement and characterization of high-frequency circuits