The following are the details for the postion if you meet the requirements then please forward your detailed reume on firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Re:VLSI CAD Engineer.
Postion : VLSI CAD Engineer.
- Posting : Japan (Immediate)
- Area: VLSI CAD
- Duration of assignment in Japan: Minimum 1 year to 2 years
- Academic Qualifications: B.Tech./ B.E./M.Tech/ M.E. (Good academic record consistently)
- Post-Qualification Experience: 1.5 to 2 years
Attributes: High intergrity, stability, team player, achievement oriented, good professional track record, good communication skills, good self-presentation, highly motivated, good learner.
- Must have valid passport, no visa rejections
- Must have a degree certificate.
- LSI CAD tools like SPICE, ORCAD, MAGIC and PCAD.
- familiarity with some CAD tools on Unix
- Good Knowledge of Analog Design
- SPICE experience essential
Nature of work:
- LSI CAD tools evaluation and customisation into client's design environment
- Basic cell characterisation
- Evaluation of other circuit simulation tool, compare to "SPICE" (speed, preciseness, etc.,.)
The opportunity is highly exciting, challenging, rewarding along with career progression.