In Reply to: Jobs in the U.S.A. and the U.K. posted by Light Employment on 06/06/01 at 9:40 AM:
· TELECOM PROFESSIONAL & SPECIALIST IN GSM NMS NETWORK
Challenging position and active involvement in a progressive organization offering the opportunity to fully utilize proven skills.
· Bachelor Degree in Electronics and Communications from Gulbarga University, Karnataka with 68.8%
Year of Entrance : Nov 1994
Year of Completion : Nov 1998
Medium Of Instruction : English medium through out (K.V Hebbal- Bangalore , K.V No 1-Delhi Cantt. , K.V Bikaneer)
· Experience of 2 years in the field of GSM as an NMS Engineer
FASCEL LIMITED (SINCE, APRIL 1999)
FASCEL LTD.(A venture of Hutchison Telecom Orange India) is a leading cellular service provider in India with Brand name of CELFORCE, which cover 25,000 Sq. Km area in Gujarat State, still expanding its operation, and operator which has highest prepaid customer in India in circle with 1,50,000 total subscribers.
NETWORK MAINTENANCE SUBSYSTEM(NMS), ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT
o Engineer NMS Since, March 2000
o Trainee Engineer NMS Since, April 1999
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB PROFILE:
*Radio n/w parameter configuration and optimization and performance management of GSM network. NMS System Administration.
Radio network parameter configuration for all Network Elements from the
*Creation of new BTSs, Shifting of Sites from BSCs ,adjacency management
and all other radio network parameter configurations.
* Fault Management: Alarm reclassification and combination for optimum alarm flow in NMS fx_alarm database. Reorganizing the alarm thresholds in Network elements and in NMS for reflecting actual alarm status in the network. Designing alarm reports for weekly and daily analysis by using Alarm Statistics in PC tools and other customized SQL queries.
*Performance management: Design & Generate various statistics like traffic
(busy hour, average), TCH, SDCCH blocking, Interference, etc. by using the
UNIX PM Data Post Processing tool, PC Post Processing tool and other
custom SQL scripts. Administration of the measurements & observations
related to performance management in BSC, MSC & NMS2000.
*Detailed Report Study of the Performance Management reports for Network
Planning, NSS and BSS and suggest network changes based on these
statistical data ( PCM addition, TRX addition, radio network parameter
*Working knowledge of DX 200 platform and MML sessions for all the
Network Elements like BSC,MSC & HLR.
*Working knowledge of SYNFONET, Optical Synfonet Node & NERA
Backbone Radio Network and its management through NMS systems.
PROTOCOLS USED : TCP/IP , Q1, Q3 , SNMP
· GSM Basics conducted by HP-India
· BSS SYS Conducted by Nokia
· HP-UX System & Network Administration -1
PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN :
One month vocational training at SAC(ISRO), Abad. The job involved Programable Pulse generator Design & its implementation on FPGA(Field Programable Gate Arrays ) . It includes Design capture, simulation & Implementation using XACT software package .
· Age : 24 Yrs.
· Date Of Birth : 06-11-1976
· Sex :Female
· Marital Status : Single
· Family Back ground : Father is Retired Jr. warrant officer from IAF , Mother is house wife , have 2 younger brothers .
· Fluent in English & Hindi
PERSONAL ACHIVEMENTS :
Chess & shuttle Badminton champion in our college .
· E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
· Office Fax : +91-79-6578796
· Mobile No : +91-98250 00192
· Office Phone : +91-79-6577228/9
H.no-A-31 , Kailash Nagar
Ahmedabad 380 006
· Sound technical knowledge in the field of GSM & Network management .
· Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Hardworking & Sincere