Digital Design Engineer
Main Functional Role & Responsibilities
To design and develop digital subcells in a multi-disciplinary design
environment focusing on RF, analog and mixed signal IP.
The digital design Engineer will report to the Mixed signal design manager
Requires 1 years + plus in a digital/mixed signal IC design environment.
1. Digital design
1. RTL coding VHDL/Verilog.
2. Synthesis using synopsys design compiler or similar.
3. Test - good understanding of test insertion techniques and
2. Chip level integration and verification
1. Should have some exposure to verification of digital modules as
part of top level integration and verification stage.
1. Experience gained in a mixed signal design environment.
B.Eng., B.Sc. or higher in Electronics, Mathematics or Computing related