RF Design Engineer / Senior Engineer
Main Functional Role & Responsibilities
Company Technologies will comprise of several small teams engaged in RF &
digital LSI development, software development and hardware reference
platform development. It is essential for the candidate to be able to work
closely with all development teams. The main activities are:
* Design of low noise receiver and low power transmitter circuits upto
* Liaison with RF silicon, system and production engineers for optimal
* Layout of designs using state-of-the-art tools
* Customer interaction on the development of application reference
* Practical development and de-bugging of RF circuits
* Use, specification and procurement of components and RF test equipment.
The candidate should have 3-5 years post graduate experience in designing
and testing RF circuits upto 5GHz. Ideally, some of this experience should
have been gained within a mobile communications environment (802.11,
HiperLAN, Bluetooth, GSM, TETRA, WB-CDMA etc). Hands on experience of
delivering quality process and regulatory compliant designs is essential, as
is exposure to the complete product life cycle.
B.Eng., B.Sc. or higher in Electronic Engineering or a related field.