[ List Subjects ][ Current Board ][ Post Message ]
Subject: application for the post of ndt,welding inspector or qa/qc(welding)engineer.
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]
Date: 02/21/01 at 12:43 AM
Posted by: ashish.a.bhate
In Reply to: NDT & Welding Inspector Vacancies posted by Dave Wilkes on 11/14/00 at 5:16 AM:
I am interested in the above post.My resume follows.
DATE OF BIRTH:22nd July:1971
QUALIFICATION:Diploma in mechanical Engineering
QUALIFICATIONS IN NDT& INSPECTIONS
* Radiographic testing level II (ASNT SNT-TC-1A)
* Die penetrant testing level II (ASNT SNT-TC-1A)
* Magnetic particle testing level II (ASNT SNT-TC- -1A)
* Visual testing level II (ASNT SNT-TC-1A)
* Ultrasonic testing level I (ASNT SNT-TC-1A)
* AWS-CWI Certified welding inspector
* As a welding Engineer in U.B.Engineering LTD.
in projects like Thermal power plant,Steel- plant,Refinery,Distillation plant at indian and at
NATURE OF JOB CARRIED OUT:
Welding man-power control,QA/QC in welding,
conducting Ndt & welding inspections.
Post a Follow-up: