[ List Subjects ][ Current Board ][ Post Message ]
Subject: Software Engineers - Atlanta
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]
Date: 01/25/01 at 12:25 PM
Posted by: Julie Sisson
Compensation: up to $60k - $180k, DOE
My client is a pre-IPO, start-up who will develop hardware to allow existing
storage devices to connect into IP-based storage areas, a rapidly growing
area. My client has solid funding and is led by a team with over 100 years
of combined relevant experience.
1. Take a leadership role in defining the Management Software architecture with various user-friendly screen designs of the Product and divide the work among team members.
2. Should participate in coding and testing.
3. Create and maintain Design Verification Test procedure for every projects.
1. Should know C and C++ language.
2. Knowledge of SNMP Management Softwares.
4. Knowledge of Operating System Device Driver architectures like WINNT, WIN2000, LINUX etc.
5. In-depth knowledge of working with Ethernet Protocol chips and TCP/IP protocol stack in Operating Systems is considered plus.
6. Knowledge of SCSI and/or FC device task management and handling protocol will be considered as plus especially handling Block mode Storage devices like Disk drives in considered plus.
1. BS/MS in Computer Science or higher degree.
2. More than 7 years experience in Software development.
Post a Follow-up: