[ List Subjects ][ Current Board ][ Post Message ]
Subject: Chip Design Engineers needed - Atlanta
[ View Followups ][ Post Followup ]
Date: 01/25/01 at 12:22 PM
Posted by: Julie Sisson
Compensation: up to $60k - $180k, DOE
My client is a pre-IPO, start-up who will develop hardware to allow existing
storage devices to connect into IP-based storage areas, a rapidly growing
area. My client has solid funding and is led by a team with over 100 years
of combined relevant experience.
Job Description: Design, develop, debug and test boards with all the necessary documents required for manufacturing the boards.
1. Knowledge of any 32-bit or 64-bit RISC CPU.
2. Knowledge of different SRAM, DRAM technologies etc.
3. Knowledge of PCI and PCI-X bus architecture will be considered plus.
4. High speed digital design techniques and use of different signal termination methods.
5. Knowledge of signal trace impedance, propagation characteristics, cross-talk, transmission line phenomenon and signal quality.
6. Designing with FPGAs and PALs is considered plus.
7. Familiarity with Schematic CAD tools, Spice, Cross talk and Transmission Line simulation tools is considered plus.
8. Familiarity with tools like High Speed Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzers, Bus Analyzers etc.
9. In-depth knowledge of Intel (IA) CPU based Server platform is considered plus.
1. BSEE or MSEE degree.
2. More than 3 years experience in board design, development and debug.
Post a Follow-up: